Webinars - The Alternative Board San Mateo County
Are your sales where you would like them to be? Do you even know exactly where they are right now?
It might seem straightforward to motivate and manage a sales process - just sell as much as you can! But this approach may not yield the results you are looking for. Join Pam Watson Korbel of SmartGrowth, to learn how you can implement a process that motivate your team, holds them accountable and puts you no track for real, measurable results.
In this webinar we will cover:
- How to set realistic expectations for your sales staff
- How to measure sales productivity and build realistic quotas and graphs
- How to avoid the common sales performance mistakes that many small business leaders make
Note: If you cannot make this session live, register anyway and you will be emailed the recording to view on demand
What motivates a consumer to post a rave review about your product online?
More importantly, what effect will this have on your business? (hint: a BIG one).
It goes without saying that the internet has disrupted the way we do business. But how are you taking advantage of this? Ours is an economy of information, where an individual can broadcast their knowledge, opinion and experiences to any number of audiences. Thus, the idea of internet 'disruption' is not something to be mitigated, but rather embraced and leveraged for business success.
Instead of trying to fight the power of the online masses, join Bill Paolillo of TAB NY, Andrew Jacobsof Linx Strategic Marketing Agency, and Suzanne Piotrowski President of BadFish Consulting, for a panel discussion on how you can harness this power and connect with your customers on a much higher level.
You may have heard the myth that direct mail marketing is dead. However, with the multitude of emails we get on a daily basis, the truth is deliverables can have a greater impact now than ever before. David Szidik and Mark Zbylski of Proforma will quickly debunk this myth and explain how direct mail is very much alive and kicking, and well evolved to fit today’s fast paced, digital-based society. Learn how your business can benefit from incorporating direct mail in your marketing plan.
Topics covered will include:
• Best practices for getting the most ROI out of a mail campaign
• The time and cost saving technology and services available to you
• The vast array of creative alternatives to a simple printed letter
What do ZipCar, Amazon and WhatsApp all have in common? They are the pioneers of the new subscription economy. John Warrillow, the author of The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry, will give you blueprint for building a subscription business. You’ll learn:
- The five trends driving the subscription economy;
- How one company turned a $29-dollar average sale into a $7,540 sale and dropped its spoilage rates from 30% to 3%;
- Why the average Amazon Prime customer spends $709 per year more than the average Amazon customer;
- The 9 different subscription models and how to apply each to your business;
- How TIGER 21, the world’s most exclusive investment club for investors with $10 million or more in liquid assets, turned to the subscription model to build their network;
- How Dollar Shave Club and BirchBox make money;
- How to capitalize on the Trojan Horse subscription model;
- The secret psychology of selling a subscription;
- How to value a subscription business, and the most important ratio you need to understand and optimize in order to attract venture capital investment;
- 8 reasons why customers quit subscribing and how to make customers sticky for life.
- 5 lucky webinar attendees will WIN a FREE COPY of John's book 'The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry'.
NOTE: This webinar will be a live session only, with no recording available afterwards. So register today!
If you have ever hired salespeople, only to be disappointed by their performance, then this fast-paced session is for you. Sales selection expert, Dave Kurlan, CEO of Objective Management Group, will highlight the most important steps, tools and best practices for getting it right when you hire salespeople.